CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fifth Edition complements any A+ study plan with 700 practice test questions in the book and on the CD–all supported by complete explanations of every answer. This package’s highly realistic questions cover every area of knowledge for both new A+ exams: 220-801 and 220-802.
Master Your Knowledge of the A+ Exam!
- Features 700 questions, organized to reflect the newest objectives for the A+ exams, so you can easily assess your knowledge of every topic.
- Each question includes a detailed answer explanation.
- Provides complete coverage of all objectives for the 220-801 and 220-802 A+ exams.
CD Features 700 Practice Questions!
- 700 questions from this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for the A+ exam.
- Test engine features multiple test modes, questions that simulate actual A+ exams, and detailed answer explanations, among other features.
David L. Prowse is an author, a computer network specialist, and a technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past decade he has also taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Pearson IT Certification; 5th Edition (July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789749742
- ISBN-13: 978-0789749741
Read Online & Download